With the support of the Australian High Commission in Bangladesh, we’re embarking on a new programme of activities. We began in January 2016, and we’ll be running a range of initiatives over the next two years including:
- ‘Building for safety’ workshops across the region
- ‘Living in harmony with the environment’ workshops in local high schools
- ‘Hygiene and sanitation’ workshops in local primary schools
- Design and construction of improved pit latrines
- Providing material support subsidies for low-income households
Today we’re in Teli para talking about the importance of hygiene. We’ve invited the songteam to help us get the message across. Learning through song is so important here in Bangladesh.
Stay tuned for more updates…